Women in STEM Leadership membership offers exclusive benefits.
We are excited that you are joining us. Women in STEM Leadership (WISL) was founded with the aim of advancing women into leadership roles in the male dominated field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) from the classroom to the boardroom. WISL meets its vision through a variety of programs such as leadership development, coaching, networking and mentoring opportunities for women at all levels of their careers.
Join Today! Select Your Membership Level.
What does WISL membership include?
Membership comes with a lot of benefits including:
- Annual Leadership Awards Banquet, which recognizes women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields and in academia for their outstanding leadership and accomplishments in the areas of thought leadership, entrepreneurship, and technology.
- WISL Connect quarterly networking and educational programs held on a variety of topics with a diverse array of speakers.
- Member networking luncheons are held at a variety of locations around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. We also offer virtual events for members outside of DFW.
- WISL women mentoring women which provides coaching and leadership development workshops to aspiring women in STEM leadership.
- WISL Career Center – our online job resource for registered members that provides access to Job Fairs, Job Postings, and a member’s only job bank to enable our members to obtain employees or find employment.